Delivery driver position
Pay: Minimum of $10 an hour, earn upwards to $20/$25 hourly
100% of all tips. Cash paid daily
Flexible schedule, Full and part time.
- Exclusive delivery area within our local community (19008) and parts of neighboring communities (19073, 19083)
- Must be at least 18 years old and have a minimum of two years of driving experience.
- Must have a valid driver’s license valid, proof of insurance, and a reliable vehicle
- Skills: Cash management; planning and organization; effective communication
You should possess skills to read a map, locate addresses within designated delivery area and must be able to navigate adverse terrain including multi-story buildings (office building and apartment complexes)
- Learning the delivery area, checking orders for quality and accuracy, following proper delivery procedures; providing quality customer service through positive and professional interaction with customers in person or by phone, and acting with a sense of urgency in everything they do. Perform other assigned workstation duties including making quality products, preparing ingredients and taking orders.
- Work as part of a team and assist each other by being on time for their shift, supporting other workstations during their shift and completing all closing duties, including cleaning, at the end of each shift. Enhance the company’s image by complying with uniform and appearance standards. Contribute to an atmosphere of teamwork, energy and fun.
- Accurately process order paperwork and payment transactions. Protect the company’s assets by maintaining organized, safe, and clean work areas; comply with safety and security standards at all times.
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Weekend availability
- Year round work
- No Holidays
Contact: Tom or Bill Greco
Thunderbird – 610.356.9969
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org